Abe Moses - Delivering Intimacy Coaching
Radical Intimacy Requires Awareness and Acceptance of All That Is
- What does Radical Intimacy mean to you?
- Where are you in relation to that?
- What holds you back from living authentically?
- Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
I now offer Practical Sessions in Creating Authentic Intimate Relationships
My intention for our journey is to explore a deeper space, embodying qualities such as safety, honesty, trust, acceptance and authentic communication.
Here are some of the benefits that many experience from Creating Authentic, Intimate Relationships
- Improved self awareness and self confidence;
- Improvements to health and wellbeing;
- Choosing healthier life choices;
- Improved, congruent relationships;
- Powerful communication;
- Reduction in stress, anxiety and addictive behaviours.
Individual 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions with Abe Moses
Getting To Know Each Other.
A relaxed meeting, via Zoom.
Tell me about your goals and concerns. Ask me about how I work.
Moving into understanding.
A one hour exploratory on-line, or in-person, coaching session.
Includes a written framework for the way forward.
12 Weekly coaching sessions.
To assist discovery and make adjustments towards your goals.
Discover and improve mind-body patterns.
Includes Embodiment Breathwork.
Client specific details provided on request.
Here are some statements from my contacts:
- “I've known Abe for over 15 years and worked with him, in various roles, for most of that time. My experience is that he's very good at working with people, and meeting them where they are at. He's tuned in, respectful, gentle, honest, and very safe. And he perseveres – he never, ever gives up!”
- “I met Abe Moses nearly 2 years ago and since then we have developed a sound friendship. I have found him to be a safe, authentic and trustworthy human being. His depth and wisdom are balanced by his light heartedness and generosity of spirit. I have benefited in many ways through our relationship."
- “I have worked with Abe for many years, through various projects and organisations. He is one of the most authentic men I have met in my lifetime. We have a long history of conveying to each other our ideas and experience of intimacy. He has taught me a lot. Not only through his spoken wisdom, but through his integrity in reaching for the heart of what is going on between us."
- "I have known, and worked with, Abe Moses for 8 years. He combines integrity, a solid centeredness, and a desire to be of service, with gentle, good humoured sensuality, to create a safe space where a woman can explore and expand her ability to access and enjoy sexual intimacy."
5 Powerful Quotes about Intimacy / Relationships / Authenticity
Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone - and finding that that's ok with them.
The present moment is the only time over which we have dominion. The most important person is always the person you are with, who is right before you.
We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.
“You can’t be intimate unless you’re sensitive.”