(This event was previously called 'Workplace Transformation Made Easy', and is now re-named 'Workplace Transformation is Essential to Growth'.)
Is your organisation struggling in these challenging times?
What are the blocks to workplace transformation?
What could your healthy organisation look like?
Why aren't more organisations successfully transforming their workplace?
Join me in a lively and interactive evening of debate and discussion as we destroy some myths and gain valuable insights as to why... Workplace Transformation is Essential to Growth.
Workplace transformation is essential to growth
Put yourself in the shoes of your employees and see the world from their perspectives for one moment: when you think of your workplace, how does it make you feel? Are you excited to get the day started? Or are you feeling “ugh, I have to go to work today.” The feeling that each employee has, is the result of how meaningful he or she feels towards his/her work and his/her feelings towards the people he works with. Simply put, that’s the culture. The culture is what determines how far your business will go. When people are excited to work, they drive the business forward.
There’re three groups of employees:
- The Star: They come to work full of energy and excitement. They’re ready to learn, contribute and give the best they can.
- The Leecher: They’re costing your business money with their bad job performance and/or are actively trying to sabotage the business.
- The Complacent: The majority of your employees fall into this group. They do the required minimum for the paycheck and once 5:00 pm hits, they’re gone.
Happy Employee = Higher Productivity & Better Performance
The stars move your business forward. Your goal as a leader is to create a culture that moves people into the star group. It’s easier than you think. When people are happy at work and find their work to be meaningful, they’re motivated, and they give 100% of their effort to the business. They’re connected to something larger than themselves. It’s more than just the paycheck.
Everyone has potentials and it’s your job as a leader to bring them out. The workplace culture determines how the employees will perform. Given the right culture and the right opportunity, they can reach higher and do much more for your business.
This workshop aims to give you the knowledge and tools to transform your workplace to be more productive with happier employees and grow your business to be more profitable.
Imagine the kind of impact it will be on the company when it goes from 10% to your entire team giving their best performance.
The market is coming to a challenging time. It’s more crucial than ever to make sure your most important internal resource (human resource) is at its best so that the business will not only sustain but thrive in this competitive market. Many organisations start to recognize the importance of workplace transformation, such as those that Abe has advised before. It’s easier than you expected, especially when you equip yourself with insights from this workshop. Get ahead of the curve by learning more about workplace transformation.
What you will take away from this workshop:
In this workshop, you will learn the little-known yet simple principles that businesses use to transform their cultures, resulting in increased productivity and better job performance.
During the workshop:
- You will have the opportunity to hear from Abe, the Principle Partner of Radical Workplace Consultants, to talk about workplace transformation and give you insights on how easy it can be
- You will learn and experience a communication style that’s developed by Radical Workplace Consultants to facilitate a positive culture in all organisations.
- You will get the chance to witness a powerful personal transformational tool that you not only can utilise for the business but also yourself. Join Abe in a lively, interactive evening of discussion. Destroy some myths and gain valuable insights into workplace transformation.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, 12 November 2019 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm AEDT
- Location: Hyatt Regency Sydney 161 Sussex Street Sydney, NSW 2000
- Cost: $30
About the Speaker: Abe Moses
Abe Moses Bio:
Born and raised in India to Jewish parents, and immigrated to Australia at 17 years of age. Educated in Rural Science at the University of New England, Abe started his career in agriculture as a poultry geneticist, following his childhood interest and love of animals.
Invited to work in the USA, Abe was promoted to General Manager in less than 4 years. He was honoured for his unique approach to his work by winning the annual President's Award for the contribution made to the Company's Mission and Vision Statement. Abe was attracted to Managing for Quality and studied under W. Edwards Deming...the post WW II Quality Management guru. He was invited to speak on two occasions at the American Science for Quality Control in Bangor, Maine.
Quality systems, the laws of nature, embodied breathing work, authentic relationships and the pursuit of consciousness were his pathways to creating his consulting business. They interact to form the fundamental matrix of Abe’s life, his work, his relationships and communication style. He recently launched a new consulting initiative – Radical Consultants http://radicalconsultants.com.au to offer Personal and Organisational Transformation to the world.
Abe is passionate, yet gentle and relentless, driven by his desire “to be and make a difference”. A long time student of philosophy, psychology and personal growth, Abe enjoys finding unique ways of looking at things, and uses these perspectives to assist individuals and businesses to expand, prosper and grow organically.